Looking for something?

Friday, July 8, 2011

My HG Powder Foundation Brush --- Estee Lauder Powder Foundation Brush

I was fortunate enough to be given an invite and attend a recent Estee Lauder event here where I live. I was there before the organizers. Shamefully too early but still looking calm and excited before the event,I went to their counter to be the first to try on their newly launched Pure Color Lipstick. And so so,but that is really not the main topic here,ladies!

So,while I was there I sat at their vanity and tried on their blush in Nude Nuance with the blush brush,AND THEN,I picked up this dome-shaped-kabuki-looking brush to blend the blush on my cheeks. AND OH MY GOD! I have met the softest,densest,big enough powder foundation brush more than any other powder foundation brush I've met in my life --- whether it's quite expensive or cheap! Seriously. So I quickly asked the price to the lady who's attending to my needs. It's sold for 42 american dollars . To my dismay,it's really expensive for a powder foundation brush. I was expecting the price would be really high though,since it's Estee Lauder,a high-end and great-quality brand. But Vain Victoria is not giving up! I might have to skip lunch in two months straight to get it. 

No way. Just kidding. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment