Looking for something?

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Runway LOTW inspired by Christina Aguilera


This is my first entry for the Look of the Week series that I will be posting on this blog. I drew this thing about a few weeks ago but since Im super busy with school and moving to a new place,now is the only time that I can actually spend a lot of hours on my computer. Apologies to those who have been waiting. 

This look was actually inspired by Christina Aguilera---can you believe that? If you can google,there is this certain photo of her with this look in black and white. I tried to experiment with the colors and so I thought of lime green,yellow and a pair of blue and violet to have some contrast. Don't you guys love it? 

I kept the eyeliner asymmetrical and made it imperfect. And then I drew black eyeshadow in the crease area and extended it upwards,and black on the eyebrows again to make it look strong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment